Dirigo Custom Structures is proud to announce their relationship with manufacturer Prestige Homes of New Brunswick, Canada. Dirigo was chosen by Prestige Homes to work in partnership with the goal of building a high quality home designed for the customer, by the customer.
Prestige Homes is one of the largest manufacturers in Atlantic Canada. They’ve built over 12,000 in the past 40 years. Business by Prestige Homes continues to grow by staying focused on:
- Building the best homes available using factory-built precision and quality control.
- Providing practical, relevant advice and support so you can make decisions with confidence and peace of mind.
- Offering enough flexibility and choice to ensure your new home clearly reflects your personal style and taste.
- Working with you every step of the way and continuing customer care long after moving day.
- With a focus on detail, proven systems and technologies, Prestige Homes is constantly improving their construction process, energy efficiency and quality of their homes.
Houses by Prestige Homes are known to be highly insulated, wrapped in foam insulation. To bring quality air into a tight living space, the homes are fitted with an air exchange system.
This system, HRV (heat recovery ventilator), provides a constant supply of fresh air into indoor spaces. Fresh air is fed into the system via an external wall vent. A heat exchanger pre-tempers outside air before it enters the system. The heat recovery ventilator recovers up to 90% of the energy of the extract air to warm the incoming fresh air, saving on heating costs.
The air distribution system then channels the tempered fresh air to individual rooms as needed. The air volume can be adjusted individually for each room.
Schedule a Factory Tour
Prestige Homes has offered to take customers for a tour of their plant, showing step-by-step how the home is put together. They’ll even cover your overnight costs!
Call Scott at (207) 442-7001 to learn more!